Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tour Eiffel

Three things, two bad, one good:

1. I lost my debit card and a lot of euros. Tomorrow morning starts with a treasure hunt to find said items. Pray they're where I think they are. I'm such a dumb tourist—or so Meghan keeps telling the French in French, I'm sure of it...

2. The plug converter got overwhelmed when connected with the hair straightener and died. Thus iPhone is soon to die. Treasure hunt also consists of finding technologies.

3. The Eiffel Tower at night is stunning. I nearly peed my pants when the flashing lights came on.

YouTube Video


Also, remember my little iPhone lenses? Best purchase ever for travel photography and packing lightly. Eiffel Tower with just phone:



Eiffel Tower with fisheye lens:


Mmmm, delicious.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. You may need to get a fanny pack, my friend.

    (And LOVE the shimmering tower. So cool, yo.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, a fanny for annie. AND, some tennis shoes. Looks beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful. Thanks for posting! Please continue! Hope you find your debit card!

    ReplyDelete