Wednesday, September 7, 2011

So tie tie...

Exhaustified. I think partially from all the walking and partially from the 1/2 real, 1/2 exaggerated bitterness about my bad luck so far. On the plus side, I'm sure I'll sleep like a baby tonight.

No luck with the debit card. It's gone forever and I've let go. Meghan is now handing out my allowances, and I am so thankful to her for it, and for her patience in treasure hunting for my lost goods. She even got so worked up FOR me that she cried in front of the chapel security guard who wouldn't let us back in to search. What a team player!

Today consisted of hunting, then an incredible lunch of tiny sliders and a green bean, lima bean, romano and pine nut salad next to the Seine.



Then we roamed the Musee D'orsay admiring the work of Cezanne, Vincent Van Gogh, Degas, Monet, Manet, Rodin, et cetera, et cetera. An entertaining and relaxing street show followed: a guy on clarinet accompanying a guy on roller skates. Dinner at a nice Thai restaurant where I accidentally ate shrimp. Sick. It was good up until I realized the tiny dried things were all over one of the dishes we ordered.

And now to bed! Good night friends and thanks for being friends.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are sleeping like a happy baby. Dreaming of french crispy bread with soft cheese and sweet jam and fresh sprig of mint delivered by a beautiful French man :) so sorry about the card and money :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to share this art with you http://society6.com/parisvsnyc because I love your blog posts and you are such an artiste! Tres bien! I am SO sorry about your debit card :-( I will send powerful thoughts for providence in buckets.

    ReplyDelete