Thursday, September 29, 2011

Last day

It's our last night here in Sweden, and Europe for that matter. Again we continued to relax here at Svedängs Gärd, taking walks, boating, reading, etc. The highlight of my day was wandering deep into the woods. I took my book and read a few pages, but after getting practically eaten alive by mosquitos I decided it was best to keep moving. So instead of reading The Hunger Games, I decided to act it out instead. No, I didn't kill anyone, but I did make a couple of videos to share only with a few select friends whom I know have read the books (and whom I know will forgive my behavior). I'll give you a sneak peek only—see the end of the post.

Tonight we had a feast of leftovers and popcorn and packed our bags up. Tomorrow we have a 23 hour journey home. While I always love coming home, I am sad that September is over and with it our European adventures. But I will say, this month has given me a small taste and I am thirsting for more. I'll be crossing the sea again soon... Goodnight friends.

Here I am quietly enjoying the woods:


And reading The Hunger Games:


Then after I was attacked by hundreds of mosquitos, I got up and took action:


This is all you get to see:

YouTube Video

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Strängnas, Sweden

1 comment:

  1. Finger point: Awesome.



    (Safe travels, friendship. 'merica is excited to get you home).

    ReplyDelete