Saturday, September 3, 2011

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go...

I've had it in my head for a couple of years now that I would soon take a sabbatical from work and travel round Europe. I've saved up a bunch of pennies just for it. And well, the time has finally come. I'm astounded at how quickly time passes. I leave in about 12 hours! What?! Yes.

It's been a puzzle to figure out how to pack but I've managed to make it work. This is what I'll be carrying around for the next month:


Not bad.

I'll be attempting to update Ladders on the Side regularly, so stay tuned if you want to follow Meghan and me through our adventures. I'm taking just my iPhone and a few fun new teeny tiny lenses to spice things up, photographically speaking. Here's the cute little guys:



So we'll see what is to come! Tomorrow we head to Paris. Soon I'll be saying bon nuit!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment