Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dream Sampling No. 4

10.12.07

"I drove through a national forest that was mostly on fire. All the animals were running around, trying to get to safety, including dinosaurs. I came to a bridge. One of those huge railroad-track-over-the-canyon types of bridges. The whole thing was on fire. I knew it was the end of the road for me. A long time seemed to pass but I knew it was only minutes. Just when I was about to jump into the river below, with the fire at my heels, a dandelion seed, came floating over to me. A big one. I grabbed ahold of it and floated across to the green hills on the other side. Turns out a tiny dinosaur was hiding in my hood and caught a ride on me. He said thank you and asked to stay. I said sure, if I can name you. He was alright with that, and I named him Hoodwink."

1 comment:

  1. Of course you named him Hoodwink...are there other options?

    ReplyDelete