Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The end and the beginning.

Dear Diary (aka world),

This is my first blog post besides the header, which let's face it, it feels a little dry, a little void of personality, a little too "office"—but hey i made it while i was at the office so that makes sense. Where one resides will often rub off off on who one thinks they are. Okay, that's only true of me. I have somewhat of a chameleonic personality, like when I hang out with my cool hipster friends I become a cool hipster. When I'm around a mechanic, I find that I can somehow fix automobiles. When I spend time at the office I turn into that kid playing office when they were little, filing things and stapling things, and creating blog headers with filing cabinets on them. Booaring! So needless to say, I will change the header (away from the office!). But just so you know, if you can't tell, that little filing cabinet has a label on it that says "inspirational shit." So at least if it's going to be boring, it's still inspired.

This first entry is putting a lot of pressure on me right now, so I'd better stop. This is it: the end and the beginning. (I'm so deep in the early mornings).

ps. This my anteater that showed up in the mail yesterday. It needs a name.

No comments:

Post a Comment